Friday, December 25, 2009

Bathroom Etiquette

The bathroom is a private place. This should go without saying.  The most interaction that should ever occur in a public restroom is asking your neighbor for some toilet paper or other feminine needs and the occasional crying due to a break up or some other personal issue. There should be no speaking whatsoever in the men's room for any reason. No other reasons exist for discussion in the bathroom. Obviously library patrons are not aware of this rule. I just stepped out of the stall and haven't even washed my hands when one of our regulars walks up to me and wraps her arms around me. I probably have urine remnants on my hand and this woman is hugging me. Am I the only one that sees this as inappropriate? Then she asked me how she could pray for me today...well...for starters...

1 comment: